- Three modern detached warehouse units - developed in the late 1990s
- Total accommodation of 32,961 sq ft (3,062.15 sq m)
- Future asset management opportunities
- Offers in excess of £2,900,000 exc VAT, reflecting a net initial yield of 9.85%, after purchaser's costs
- Easily accessible city centre location
- Passing rental of £304,000 per annum
- WAULT to expiry 6.5 years, WAULT to breaks - 4.6 years
The property is three modern detached warehouse units with offices, external secure yards and car parking.
The units are of steel portal frame construction with concrete floors, blockwork and insulated metal clad walls, all under a pitched insulated metal roof. The internal eaves heights of the warehouses is estimated to be approximately 7m.
Unit F benefits from a Demag 10 tonne overhead gantry crane.
The offices within the units provide a mixture of open plan and cellular accommodation and are decorated to a good standard throughout. Kitchen, storage and toilet facilities are also provided.
Each unit has the benefit of a substantial secure concrete surfaced storage yard and ample car parking spaces.