Working with us
Our mission is to be recognised as a leading force in the provision of Commercial Property Services throughout Scotland. We are proud of our position as an independent commercial property consultancy, with a strong history, excellent client base and passionate staff. We firmly believe that the success of the business is built on the quality, skill, dedication and knowledge of our people - we actively nurture talent and encourage professional development. The level of commitment to our clients has been the cornerstone on which our reputation has been built and it remains at the heart of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in offering career development as well as varied and challenging work. We hold Investors in People Gold accreditation and actively encourage staff feedback as part of our continuous improvement process. We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package - we even give our team an additional day off on their birthday!
We are always looking for experienced, committed and enthusiastic people to join our team. Whatever your expertise or professional level all we ask is that you share our passion for property, excellence in client delivery and want to work in a friendly, rewarding company. If there are currently no relevant vacancies listed, then please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com
FG Burnett are looking to recruit a further Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Aberdeen. It is an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor with experience in Contract Administration, Dilapidations, Building Fabric Appraisals, Reinstatement Cost Assessments primarily within the commercial sectors.
You will have proven experience managing commercial projects, as well as negotiating dilapidations for both landlords and tenants and undertaking a variety of inspections including Building Fabric Appraisals and will be able to hit the ground running once you have joined the team.
You will be providing a broad range of professional and project surveying work to the company including:
- Contract Administration/Design and Specification
- Project Management/Monitoring
- Building Fabric Appraisals
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Assisting in team management and development
- Proven experience in the commercial/industrial sector
- Be able to manage and handle a diverse and flexible workload
- Be able to work well in a team and autonomously
- Professional with good communication and interpersonal skill
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities, regular appraisal.
- We are an IIP Gold accredited business
- We even give you your birthday off!